[Herbalist] Group reply on cough syurp

Christina Nordloh octas at mmcable.com
Thu Nov 15 19:27:31 PST 2001

I wish I could see it - the foothills I mean.  It's been a long time since
I've seen the Rocky Mtns in all it's majesty.  Overpopulation out there
drove us to more fertile grounds in Oklahoma - I long to return sometimes
though.   I'm glad there are those out there that still care for the nature
that abounds so brilliantly.

think I'll try both methods - the fridgerated and the alchohol content cough
medicines and see which method I like better - if nothing else it will be a
wonderful learning experience!!  thank you for the recipies!!

Uaine (glad to be a part of the kingdom!)