[Herbalist] Re: Herbalist digest, Vol 1 #124 - 2 msgs

Elizabeta of Rundel rundel_seneschal at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 13:03:11 PST 2001

> Didn't know who all (if anyone) got this newsletter,
> but I thought it
> was interesting and worth sharing. What other stuff
> do some of you add
> to your "sore muscle Massage oils/creams"? ~ Sioned

When I can get it or if I have a supply and think
about it, I'll add white willow, but with everything
else in it, the white willow is not necessary,
although it is good for the aches... especially in
combination with the cayenne

=====
In Service to the Dream,

Lady Elizabeta
Seneschal of Rundel
Minister of Children for Margrave/Vormund