[Herbalist] beeswax on ebay

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Thu Oct 4 10:42:01 PDT 2001

> Hey, anybody in SE PA want to split an order of 40-60 lbs with me?

I'd be interested in buying some, but not 20 lbs! Magdalena, you know that
there is going to be a 'meeting' of the Eisental Herb Guild next monday in
E. Greenville; either there or at the commons maybe we can get a group
together.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at mail.browser.net
"Let's by all means grieve together. But let's not be stupid together. A
few shreds of historical awareness might help us understand what has just
happened, and what may continue to happen." - Susan Sontag, The New Yorker