[Herbalist] beeswax on ebay

Ted Kubricht tok at flash.net
Thu Oct 4 23:09:50 PDT 2001

I don't know if anyone is familiar with this company, but I recently found
out about them while searching for beeswax for my blacksmithing projects.
They have unfiltered domestic beeswax for $3.20 /lb and cosmetic grade
filtered domestic beeswax $5.25  for 15 oz.   Look under
candlemaking/beeswax on the category search.   They also have essential
oils, soapmaking supplies, and beekeeping supplies.

http://www.glorybee.com

Vaclav