[Herbalist] Iasmin's Wax and Oil ratios for basic ointment

Gaylin Walli iasmin at home.com
Fri Oct 5 06:45:04 PDT 2001

>Please please pretty please!

Well the unfinished bibliography should already have arrived. Please
do let me know if you didn't get it. Each one of the items in it has
some form of  ointment or reference to it in it. If you don't see it
in your in box, I can send it to you again privately.

>(PS last night I found some ointment recipes in Hildegarde of Bingen's
>Physica...)

Oh yes. I think the ones in the Nostradamus book are the the most
amusing. Well, that and Porta's work. Mostly because it takes so much
*effort* to put them together.  And that's only assuming you can get
all the ingredients in the first place. Holy *cow* what a lot of
work. I much prefer those recipes in Macer's Herbal or Gerard's.
*Far* easier to understand.

Iasmin