[Herbalist] Oops.

RAISYA@aol.com RAISYA at aol.com
Thu Oct 11 03:09:07 PDT 2001

I am the moderator/administrator (if fact, just sent out a message a few days
ago with that info).  Spam, unfortunately, is a fact of life on the internet.
 I forward all of them that I see to Master Pug, who runs our server, and he
does what he can to prevent a recurrance.  However, short of making this a
closed "approval" list, which would mean all messages sit in my computer all
day waiting for me to get home to approve them before sending them out, and
no one could subscribe without me approving them.

We've discussed this in the past, most people would rather just delete the
Spam (you can usually tell from the message line) rather than strangle the
list.  However, if people would like to discuss this again, we certainly can.
 We could restrict the list, but you would be getting messages only once or
twice a day.  Personally, I think it's a terrible idea, but then again, I
think the delete key is a great invention.

Raisya Khorivovna
Shadowlands, Ansteorra