[Herbalist] SOLICITINGASSISTANCE

osato williams willy_osato at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 19:36:47 PDT 2001

FROM: MR.OSATO WILLIAMS.
TEL: 234 1 759 4558; FAX: 234 1 759 4484.
E-MAIL:willy_osato at yahoo.com

                        BUSINESS PROPOSAL

ATTN: PRESIDENT/CEO,

My name is OSATO WILLIAMS, a member of the
Presidential Task Force on Oil Spillage Clean-up.
Early last year there was a major oil spillage in the
Niger Delta Region of Nigeria which rendered over 70%
of the communities homeless.The contract was handled
by a foreign firm but because of the huge monetary
profit we envisaged we decided to over-invoice the
contract sum.

Now the contract has been completed and the original
contractor has since been paid,but the contract
balance of US$38 million,which resulted from the over
invoiced contract sum that has been left in a suspense
account with the CENTRAL BANK of NIGERIA,is what me
and my partners are planning to take out of the
country for ourselves.The problem is as government
officials,we are not suppose to own fat bank
accounts,talk less of having foreign ones.

To this end, we are soliciting your assistance as a
foreign partner who can assist us and receive this
amount into your account. We are ready to share this
money with you on the basis of participation. We also
have plans to invest part of this money in any viable
business in your country under your care,as we are
nearing our retirement age.

In any case, I received a reference of
you/organization from the Nigeria Chambers of Commerce
and Industry ‘Foreign Trade Division’ as a reputable
organ that can assist us on this transaction. Please
if you accept my proposal do not hesitate to send me a
fax on 234 1 759 4484 or send me an e-mail on:
willy_osato at yahoo.com, so that I can provide you with
the basic procedures for the release of the fund.

It does not matter whether you or your company does
contract project of the nature described here, the
assumption is that you won a major contract and
subcontracted it to another company, more often than
not, big trading companies or individuals of unrelated
field win major contracts here in Nigeria and
subcontracts same to more specialized firms for
execution.

BENEFIT: For providing the account where we shall
remit this money, you will be entitled to 25% of the
entire funds, 70% will be for me and my partners,while
5% has been set aside to cover any expenses that may
be incurred by both parties during this transaction,
both local and international.

Please I enjoin you to handle this transaction with
utmost degree of maturity and confidentiality because
I am still in active government service with the
“NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION”. If I
receive your response on time, this whole transaction
could be accomplished within the shortest possible
time based on your interest and determination,since
the money is already in transit.

Please, try to call me up to confirm the receipt of
your fax or e-mail.The lines may be busy,but keep
trying till you get through.

Yours faithfully,

MR. OSATO WILLIAMS (MNIM).

TEL: 234 1 759 4558