[Herbalist] beeswax from texasdrone

Gaylin Walli iasmin at home.com
Tue Oct 30 06:43:09 PST 2001

Okay folks, a report back on the beeswax that was sold for 2.50$US/lb
on ebay from the Texasdrone company.

WOW.

Nice stuff. Beautiful smell. Color is darker than I'm used to, but
that's just fine. And if you're wondering about the size of those 2
lb blocks (since it's a hard visual to determine), well, don't worry.
THEY'RE HUGE. Think banana bread size. I haven't used my share for
projects yet, but a friend used her share and said that it behaved
very very nicely.

So, if you're an ebayer and see texasdrone selling wax at 2.50-3$/lb,
I highly recommend it.

Iasmin