[Herbalist] mugwart

nikkicmiller@yahoo.com nikkicmiller at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 08:09:55 PDT 2001

   Greetings,

I am glad to annouce that the weather has broken in
the Steppes.  Fall will be here soon! Hurrah!!

Mugwart

    These are my findings.. I was lookin to bring on
the mensus and then ease cramping.  I was very
surprised to start the next morning after my first
dose.  My breast did not get sore. I had a light
period.  A few cramps the first two days.  I didn't
pass many clots.  Which is why we have pain,  so I
guess it work as it should.

      I am going to my family Dr this week, and while
I am there, ask him  about clotting and what I should
look for.  Hopfully he can recommend someone I can
call and "Make sure" I am not harming myself or loved
ones.   I am  so excited about our guild and plan to
learn as much as possible.  I am blessed with such
fascinating Ladies.
      Anyway,  This is how I used mugwart.  I do not
have the training to recommend anything.  And always
use research and caution. Do not ingest mugwart if you
are pregnant or trying. Find another way to ease the
pain.

   I  steeped 1 tsp of dried mugwart in 10 oz of water
for 20 min.  Chamomile 2tsp and a healthy pinch of red
rose petals for color.  Sweeted with a bit of honey. I
took it in the morning around eight am. followed with
a lite breakfast.  The treatment lasted five mornings
including the day before I started bleeding.  I plan
on using it next month.   Next time I will wait until
after I start to ease cramping.   And use it on an as
needed basis.  But not more than twice daily.  I don't
think  have an issue with when it begins. We will see.

   I hope you all are or soon enjoying the break in
heat. Fall is so wonderful.  Life is good

  God keep us safe.
 Nikki