[Herbalist] REPLY REQUIRED: LockDown Security List - Online Subscription Confirmation

Lockdown Corp ldmail at support.lockdown2000.com
Wed Sep 12 18:09:34 PDT 2001

YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ADDED TO THE LIST YET! - YOU NEED TO REPLY!

Thank you for your request to join the latest anti virus / trojan
and Hacker news list!

YOU MUST REPLY to this message if you want to be added to
the LockDown Security Bulletin email list!

For more information about this list, remove instructions
or new articles soon to be released, click on the link below:

This verification message is used to confirm that we
are able to send you mail. It also protects you in case
some well meaning person requested a subscription in your
name without your knowledge or permission. If you do not
wish to be a member of this list, simply ignore this message
and you will not be added to the list or receive any future email.

The LockDown list is not a list server that sends you
hundreds of emails. It typically sends a couple of emails
per month on important issues.

We do not sell or lend out our email lists. Your information
is kept private and only seen by our authorized support team.

Visit This List Home Page At: http://www.lockdowncorp.com
Visit This List Proxy Page At: http://WWW.LDproxy.com

Sincerely,

The LockDown Security Bulletin List Team
List URL: http://support.lockdown2000.com/cgi-bin/mailing-list