[Herbalist] REPLY REQUIRED: LockDown Security List - Online Subscription Confirmation

Tara tsersen at nni.com
Thu Sep 13 20:38:13 PDT 2001

Uh... hey, guys... this isn't a confirmation to subscribe to the
herbalist list.  It's a piece of spam trying to get you to subscribe to
some anti-virus/trojan and hacker news list.  First, confirming anything
to this list ain't gonna do anything.  Second, I'm sure you wouldn't
want to be subscribing blindly to some random list from a piece of
spam...

-Magdalena