[Herbalist] grrrr roses

Gaylin Walli iasmin at comcast.net
Wed Apr 3 19:11:42 PST 2002

I know you all will understand the frustration of a project that's
slippery and going in odd directions, so let me just say as my
evening winds down that making rosary beads is a royal pain in the
butt. There are recipes galore, references littering the web, yet
little prepares you for the realities of making these beads. Tedious,
would be a good way to describe it. I think right now after forming
so many of them, I don't need to smell roses for quite some time. :)

Cheers,

Iasmin "why do I keep volunteering" de cordoba