[Herbalist] Monthly visitor

HL Fridhur Haralds ladyfridr at prodigy.net
Tue Apr 16 20:34:54 PDT 2002

Tina -

What kind of bad experience did you have?  Red Raspberry Leaves are a
traditional tonic herb for pregnant women.  See Rosemary Gladstar's book
"Herbal Healing for Women."  From the time I discovered I was pregnant with
my third and youngest child, I drank a tea with this herb, nettle, alfalfa,
and spearmint daily.  All herbs should be treated as medicine.  What
difficulties did you have by ingesting this particular herb?

Fridr