[Herbalist] URL: Art of Botanical Illustration

Gaylin Walli iasmin at comcast.net
Fri Apr 19 18:30:26 PDT 2002

Greetings from Michigan,

As I relish the free weekend I find myself baking bread, making garb,
and curiously researching a few tidbits I've been dying to look up.
In my searches, I just found this lovely little online exhibition on
the art of botanical illustration hosted at the University of
Delaware Library. I thought that perhaps some of you might be
interested in checking it out as it is related to herbs and
associatively to cooking.

The main collection starts at this URL:

http://www.lib.udel.edu/ud/spec/exhibits/hort/index.htm

And you might be particularly interested in this blurb on herbals:

http://www.lib.udel.edu/ud/spec/exhibits/hort/herbals.htm

Enjoy,

Iasmin