[Herbalist] Notes for the list manager

RAISYA@aol.com RAISYA at aol.com
Tue Aug 13 03:36:07 PDT 2002

Just a quick reminder, currently, you can only post to the HerbaList from an
e-mail address you've subscribed from.  If you send an e-mail that doesn't
show up, check to see if you sent it from a different account than the one
you subscribed with.  The reason for this is that it's the simplest way to
filter spam.  I go in and look over all non-member e-mails and either delete
or approve them, so your non-subscribed e-mails should eventually get
through, but it could be a couple of days as I don't do this daily.

In case you wonder if this is necessary, I'm currently deleting around 30
spam messages a week, and the record was over 30 in one day.  Don't think
ya'll want that much getting through to you...

One other quick note, please remember this is a friendly forum where we
respect differences of opinions...

Thanks,
Raisya Khorivovna, HerbaList moderator
Shire of the Shadowlands, Ansteorra