[Herbalist] Immediate Help Needed for Holiday Presents

Dianaim tempestviolet at attbi.com
Mon Dec 23 10:10:34 PST 2002

Hello Everyone,

I am sorry to spring this on to the lists, however, if anyone can advise me
as soon as possible, I would be very appreciative.

I am making a batch of bruise butter for some fighters in my household as
x-mas presents.  The recipe that I have calls for coconut oil.  I am highly
allergic to coconut oil.

Can I use another oil in it's place?

The recipe calls for baking in the oven for 1 hour at 350 degrees.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Dianaim