[Herbalist] Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Immediate Help Needed for Holiday Presents

Dianaim tempestviolet at attbi.com
Mon Dec 23 18:30:44 PST 2002

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to thank everyone who came to my aide with their suggestions.
I have made 11 - 2 oz containers of bruise butter using Almond oil in place
of the coconut oil.  My husband has tested the bruise butter and says that
it is as smooth as butter and absorbs nicely into the skin.  Not bad for the
very first item that I have tried that needed to be cooked.

Happy Holidays to you all!

Dianaim