[Herbalist] Borage

Pauline Boyce PRBoyce at newchurch.edu
Thu Jan 31 09:30:44 PST 2002

Hi,
I stumbled across what I guess is your website
answering questions about herbs.  I'm doing some
research for a medieval herb program at the museum
where I work and I've come across that quote "I,
Borage, bring courage". You said that's not an accurate
translation. Could you tell me what the correct
translation is, and when and where the quote comes
from?  I want to use it but feel like I need good
documentation.
Thanks!
Pauline