[Herbalist] Pennsic A&S exhibition?

Gaylin Walli iasmin at comcast.net
Tue Jul 9 14:49:34 PDT 2002

>Anyone else thinking of entering the Pennsic A&S exhibition?

I had such high hopes and then there was that pesky vigiling ...
*grin* To all and sundry who sent their congratulations, my thanks. A
community of support such as this one is such a wonderful thing. And
to those of you who have asked, I will be elevated at Midrealm Court
at Pennsic, the second Thursday, with a reception to follow in my
baronial encampment. I'll try to post a few details if I can later.

As for my A&S entry, I'll have to settle for cooking and not entering
in the display. I'm cooking the food for the Midrealm laurel's
meeting (I signed up *long* before I was put on vigil) and hope to
have as many herbs as possible littering the room and incorporated
into the food. :)

Cheers to you all and I can't wait to see you at Pennsic,

Iasmin