[Herbalist] Intro

Apollonia Margherita apollonia at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 10 14:19:31 PDT 2002

Hello all, I just joined and thought I'd introduce myself.  I am Apollonia,
and I reside in Sarum Tor, in the Barony of Sacred Stone, in Atlantia.  I am
very, very beginning herbalist, who is wondering what the next step is after
deciding to learn about herbalism.

I am sure many questions will follow, as I get quite chatty...  Any good
books or online resources?

Apollonia

Apollonia Margherita
Edmund:
     It's green.
Percy:
     Yes, my lord!
Edmund:
     Percy, the colour of gold, is gold. Whatever you have discovered if it
has a name would be called green.
Percy: [on discovering the secret of alchemy]
     Oh Edmund can it be true, that I hold in my mortal hands a nugget of
purest GREEN?