[Herbalist] Re: rose beads/lavender/question

Carper, Rachel Rachel.Carper at hp.com
Fri Jul 12 21:06:40 PDT 2002

It just occured to me, I am trying to get an event together for next June here in South Downs in Meridies. It is a castle/seige themed, and I wanted one or two classes that would teach something people in a castle would have done during the siege. Is anybody around here who would be willing to teach how to make rose beads? And maybe a couple of herbal classes, like herbs used in medicines?

Elewyiss