[Herbalist] invasive climbing ivy

audette@sapheron.org audette at sapheron.org
Wed Jul 24 08:07:37 PDT 2002

We're talking about a fair amount of gardening type things, and I was
hoping someone in the Bryn Gwlad area could help me out.  I will be
acquiring a bright shiney new home in a little over a month and a half,
and was hoping to find some kind of gardening club or group that might
be able to help me figure out what to do with the yard (having never had
one to play with before).

The thing with a new home, is that the builder does _nothing_ with the
back yard.  So, I'll have a bunch of dirt, and not much else...

I've got a couple books, but somehow talking to people about this sort
of thing always reassures me a little bit more...  :)

Audette