Austin, TX botanical info (was:Re: [Herbalist] invasive climbing ivy)

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 24 08:10:22 PDT 2002

There's always the Austin Butterfly Forum:
http://www.main.org/abf/

or the Austin Herb Society has an Herb Festival at Zilker every October -
it's a LOT of fun! I try to attend every year.
http://www.main.org/herbs/

and this site lists the clubs that meet at the Zilker Botanical Gardens:
http://www.zilker-garden.org/clubs.html

Mary/Katerine