[Herbalist] Pennsic: East Kingdom Herbalists & Apothecary Guild Meeting

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Wed Jul 31 13:44:18 PDT 2002

[please forward as appropriate]

Come one, come all to the East Kingdom Herbalists & Apothecary guild
meeting, Monday August 12 at 3:00 pm in A&S tent 3.

The guild is open to everyone who is willing to admit that they are a
member. Non-members are welcome at the meetings also. ;) Having an
interest in period herbalism, gardening, apothecary practice or medicine
is a plus.

We will be spending some time on guild business such as "what should we be
doing and who should do it?" "what about this guild badge thing?" and
"rankings?" but the meeting will probably spend more time sharing
information and notes about members' activities. If you are interested in
herbal and apothecary practice, this is a good place to meet others on the
same sprig. Bring handouts you want to share, books or projects to show
off.

See you there!

-- Jadwiga, guild agitator

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at mail.browser.net
"It's a fact the whole world knows, that Pobbles are happier
without their toes." -- Edward Lear