[Herbalist] Re: soaps and sundries

Tricia Emery jessimond at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 18:29:49 PDT 2002

Would you be interested in doing a short "book review" or excerpt for Herbal Gatherings, the newsletter for the Herbal Guild of Meridies? ~ Jessimond

When is the deadline for submissions? ~ Iasmin
Well, it's Monday for this midsummer issue...but if I know an article is forthcoming, I can work the layout around it for a couple of days, I suppose.  The book just sounds fascinating! Or were you thinking of submitting something else instead?  I just took over this position, so am desperate ( and very thankful) for any and all sumitions! ~ Jessimond