[Herbalist] Re: soaps and sundries

Tricia Emery jessimond at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 20:46:28 PDT 2002

>"Well, I can often write quickly but given what else I have on my plate right now, Monday might be right out for a book review on this book. I'd be happy to send you another article if you're desperate
and don't mind one that's already been published in my Kingdom's A&S newsletter."

As I stated, I'm accepting any and all submissions to be considered for publication at this point!

>"Considering I've not read much of the book in straight sitting, I doubt I could do a review of it justice in such a short period of time. When's the *next* deadline? I'm not going to guarantee anything, but perhaps I might be able to work something out."

The deadline for the midwinter issue is December 1st.  No need to attempt a miracle to have something done by then either.  As my mother often said, "beggars cannot be choosers".  I'll take whatever submissions I get, and be thankful for them, too!

Jessimond