[Herbalist] Lemon Balm and Other Silliness

Tara Sersen Boroson tboroson at netcarrier.com
Mon Jun 10 19:03:29 PDT 2002

Lemon balm - melissa officionalis?  (sp?)  They've studied it for ADD,
but I don't know what kind of preparation was used.  As for cooking, I
love it chopped and sprinkled on a fruit salad.

For the scar, my advice is not herbal but vitamin.  Spread vitamin A
creme on it at least once a day.  Vit. A is photosensitive, so if it's
in a place that will see sunlight, don't bother putting it on in the
morning.  Use it until the scar fades.  It's doing a good job on my
stretch marks.

-Magdalena