[Herbalist] The bean question

T Smith una_ingen_dhoubhghail at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 13:42:58 PST 2002

I know this is an old issue, but I'm new to the list
and I wanted to thank Magdalena for raising that
particular flag! Ia ws about to get all excited about
the kombu when I read this & it has probably saved me
at least some $ and most likely a hwole lot of pain of
the migraine variety ( and me out of feverfew...)

Thanks!
>^..^<
Lady Una