[Herbalist] PDR for Herbal Remedies

T Smith una_ingen_dhoubhghail at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 13:57:42 PST 2002

Hi,
Do you hae the ISBN for that? It sounds pretty
hard-core and $60 is steep, but for a book like that,
worth it (especially if you're mucking about inthe
garden all the time... I _like_ growing plants that
unfortunately live on the 'banned' list, it's nice to
know what they might do to me if I mishandle them and
WHY - most herbals - like Rodale's which is good - do
NOT give the chemical info. like the PDR apparently
does.

Thanks!
Lady Una