[Herbalist] Known World Symposium?

Terri Spencer taracook at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 16:25:43 PST 2002

Hello there,

The airfare would probably be a bigger consideration for me than event
or site fees.  Camping is  reasonable but requires more luggage.  Hotel
rooms we can share to save money.  But airfare is per person, so please
consider costs to fly to the nearest airport from around the country -
or at least from places with potential attendees.  Hubs are probably
the cheapest and offer the most flights. Also the distance from the
airport to the site is important.  If it is several hours drive it
could add a rental car to the total cost (unless you can provide a
shuttle?) plus it cuts down on flight flexibility for getting the
cheapest fare.

Tara