[Herbalist] Re: Herbalist digest, Vol 1 #251 - 1 msg

Tara Boroson tboroson at netcarrier.com
Fri Oct 18 13:18:24 PDT 2002

Not neccisarily.  I think it's more likely that some other person on
this list has a klez virus.  That explains why the message was blank -
the mailing list program scrubbed an attachment.  Don't worry about it -
but, folks who have Diana's personal e-mail address in their address
books, take a moment to upgrade your virus definitions if you haven't
done so lately.

-Magdalena