[Herbalist] bruise salve

tempestviolet@attbi.com tempestviolet at attbi.com
Thu Feb 6 06:58:42 PST 2003

Hi All,

When I did my bruise balm I ended up adding 10 drops of Lavender essential oil
and 10 drops of St. John's Wort Oil directly into the containers that I was
putting in the hot solution created for the balm prior to adding the beewax
solution.

Once the containers were filled, I used a sterilized wooden chopstick and
gently stirred the mixtures so that the added EOs were thoroughly mixed with
the beeswax solution.

I then set the containers aside and let them sit and solidify.

No spots or discoloration occured.

Hope this helps.

Dianaim