[Herbalist] Sachets as Largesse

Audette des Grenouilles audette at sapheron.org
Fri Jun 20 12:12:47 PDT 2003

All:

I am interested in putting together some nice-smelling sachets as largesse, and
was hoping someone here might have a suggestion on what would be best to fill
them with.  I remember a largesse thread a while back, but didn't think to save
any of it, and now I'm really sorry I didn't!

It would be great if someone has a suggestion of an herb/spice mix for armour
boxes, or perhaps one for a garb bin/closet.  Even a recommendation of an
online site that provides good recipes would be helpful.

I live in Ansteorra, and so an very wary about using anything that might
include wax, as thing shave atendency to melt here...

Thank you!

Audette