[Herbalist] EO recommendations for muscle rub

Elizabeth Anderson anderliz at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 08:11:01 PDT 2004

Calendula I believe also helps sore muscles.
- Elizabet

ysabeau <ysabeau at mail.ev1.net> wrote:

I've been playing with creating massage bars using perfume oils
just for fun. Then I thought, hey, I can make these with EOs to
help sore muscles, bruises, etc. Then you get the dual action of a
cool massage bar with healing properties (instead of just smelling
divine).

I made a trip to the local Herb Bar and got sweet birch,
chamomile, lavender, and myrrh. They discouraged me from using
clove bud oil, but I'm thinking that in a very small dose it might
be okay.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!
Ysabeau