[Herbalist] question

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Wed Aug 25 07:46:13 PDT 2004

If it isn't a secret, I would love to have your recipe. Our barony
is having it's 25th anniversary in October and we are trying to
create gift baskets for all the previous Barons and Baronesses as
well as prize baskets. This sounds like a great addition!

If anyone else has any other suggestions, they would be
appreciated!

Thanks,
Ysabeau
Barony of Bryn Gwlad