[Herbalist] blank messages

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Aug 25 15:24:45 PDT 2004

ysabeau (ysabeau at mail.ev1.net) said something that sounded like:
> This one came up blank again...not sure why...When I checked the
> archives, this is what I saw:

They are non-text messages, so only graphical or intelligent viewers can
view them. My text viewer is smart enough to pull out some of the text
and my graphical viewer shows everything including the pretty
backgrounds they are using.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And we're always slipping thru the cracks
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Then the movie's over -- fade to black