[Herbalist] Beginning an herb garden

Diane scadians3 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 06:44:45 PST 2004

Hello All,
Thanks for the web Richters web site, I have spent the last 2 hours reading it!!

Can someone please recommend a book on how to start and maintain an herb garden?  Is there such a one?  I have wanted to grow herbs for years and now have the space.  I live in the foothills of Tenneesse where the soil is rather heavy and clay like.  Mints grow real well here.  I am ready to do more! Any comments will be most appreciated, thank you.

Dorothy