[Herbalist] Beginning an herb garden

Kathleen H. Keeler kkeeler at unlserve.unl.edu
Mon Feb 23 06:23:11 PST 2004

Sunset publishes excellent garden books, but they are directed at a
California audience.  In California, it does not rain for 6 months--you
have to water or things die. (I killed things my first year in
California because I didn't appreciate that.)  Gardeners outside
California should apply the instructions with care.
 I like the Rodale Press's Herb book.  The Reader's Digest introduction
to herbs is also well illustrated and very helpful.
Agnes