[Herbalist] Beginning an herb garden

LadyPDC@aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Mon Feb 23 20:48:55 PST 2004

In a message dated 2/23/2004 8:34:10 PM Mountain Standard Time,
jessimond at yahoo.com writes:
>..."On the other hand, a wonderful border plant, perfectly period and useful
in many ways is lavender.  Just don't let an untrained husband trim it at
year's end, mine cut it clear down to the ground and it never recovered.  Had to
be replaced..."

Which did you replace, the lavender or the untrained husband?!?! - I simply
HAD to ask - hee hee hee!

Replaced the lavender two years ago.  Will probably be dumping the untrained
and untrainable husband in the next couple of months.  Ahh if we could only
learn to weed people out of our lives as quickly as we do weeds in the garden
huh?

Lady Constance de la Rose
Barony of Loch Salann
Kingdom of Artemisia