[Herbalist] wholesale herbs

Tricia Emery jessimond at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 3 07:33:10 PDT 2004

My local herb group and family have had good service and prices from http://atlanticspice.com/ .  We order together to increase our savings, share in postage and spit items we might not each need a whole pound of!  One person takes all of the orders and money, then places the order using their credit card.  The original money collected is an estimate, as the actuall price is adjusted depending on the overall size of the order and the postage.  When the order arrives, we all get together and divide things up, putting smaller/split orders into zipper bags, etc.  Some times you owe an extra $1 or get a little change back with your order...  We've found this to be fun and helpful as most of us don't need a whole pound of any one dried herb - which is almost always much more than you think it is!

Jessimond

stephanie imnotelling <azaleaviola at hotmail.com> wrote:
I'm wondering if anyone can help me find a really cheap wholesale place
online for herbs. any help is much appreciated!-stephanie