[Herbalist] Beginning an herb garden

Diane scadians3 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 09:30:53 PST 2004

My apologies for my ignorance, Pani Jadwiga and thank you for the knowledge I love to learn something new everyday.  Most everyone around here is celt/Irish.                      Happy planting!!

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net wrote:
You're welcome. If I find any other books to suggest, I'll send 'em. BTW,
'Pani' is the title 'Lady' in Polish; I'm 'Jadwiga'. :)