[Herbalist] Re: Herbalist Digest, Vol 9, Issue 1

Diane scadians3 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 6 07:21:47 PST 2004

aaaaaaaaa My Lady  Diana, non!  I am of Irish descent meself, tis a good and great thing!  My persona coincides with my true identity.  I am from the Taylor(mundane name) and Sullivan families, McKenna is an offshoot thereof.  Erin go Braugh!!

Take some time away from Chattanooga and come, play in the dirt with me, me darlin'!

Twas very good to see you again, too :>)