[Herbalist] Metalsmiths' Symposium 3 Schedule

Corwyn and Carowyn silveroak at juno.com
Mon Oct 25 20:31:36 PDT 2004

Greetings to the List!

>When and where, pray tell, is this wondrous event being held?

It's in the East Kingdom, Southern Region, the Shire of Montevale with
the assistance of the Shire of Silver Rylle, and the event is located
about 1 1/2 hours west of Harrisburg PA.  If all goes according to plan,
we have 6 Kingdoms coming to this event - it's BIG.

If you have web access, look at <www.eastkingdom.org>, then click on the
Events button - it's Metalsmiths' Symposium, Nov 12-14, 2004.  If you
don't have web access, email me, and I'll send you the announcement via
email.  I'm the Class Co-Ordinator, hence my going a bit beserk trying to
get the class list out on time!  (I just lost half of my teachers because
they're going to a Royal Progress the same day, so you can imagine my
frantic re-organizing and re-working of the entire schedule!  I'm not
upset, I'm just explaining why the schedule is late.)  So I'm very
pleased with it, even though I'm sorry it came out late.

I hope you can come!  We're going to have a blast!  (I'm teaching 18
classes myself, so it's going to be a whirlwind!)

-Carowyn, class co-ordinator ;-)