[Herbalist] Jadwiga's About to Sprout Sweet Bay!!!

kingstaste@mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 9 15:13:43 PST 2005

About Damn Time!!! Yay!
Congrats, Jadwiga!
 Christianna

Greetings all!

I have just returned from Twelfth Night, and I'm so proud I could just
burst with the good news!!!!

At the second Court at EK Twelfth Night, Lady Jadwiga Zajaczkowa was
given her Writ of Summons for the Order of the Laurel!!!

(happy dance of extreme joy!!)

Congratulations to one of my best friends!!!  You've earned it, sweetie!

The vigil will be at Mudthaw, and the elevation will be at Coronation.

-Carowyn, who witnessed it all from the sideline after the EK Herbalist
tithe was given and we were dismissed (but *she* wasn't!!!), and there's
video too!  ;-)