[Herbalist] Need Suggestions

Genna gennachiaramonte at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 14:44:53 PST 2005

Greetings!

I'm a lurker on this list... sorry! I've worked with
herbs for years but haven't been successful in growing
anything since I moved to DFW- back in New Orleans I
could grow ANYTHING (prime clime!).

Anyway, my reason for posting is to ask suggestions
for the best remedy in healing the unsightliness of
big ugly black & blue bruises. I'm a fencer, too :0

I've read about comfrey, arnica and sweet clover being
used. Does anyone have a favorite/surefire herbal
remedy they would like to share?

Many thanks,
Genna