[Herbalist] Need Suggestions

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Jan 25 07:36:00 PST 2005

She wont give out the exact recipe due to the fact me, her husband, would kill her :). But she will give you most of the ingredients (just not how much of each).

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.