[Herbalist] Cheese making class

kingstaste@mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 24 17:24:17 PDT 2005

Here is the info I have so far:

I haven't heard back on the times yet.  Location is at Mary's farm,
which is 20 minutes from Grant Park, south of 285 off of Moreland.

Yes, there is a cutoff.  10 people total ... there's already one signed
up, and I may be interested in attending so that's 2 slots taken so
far.  8 to go.

the cost is $0

By the way, Mary's three cheeses all won awards at the recent american
dairy goat national competition!  This is so cool that she's doing this
for us!  And we can make cheddar, and maybe gjost (I'm butchering the
spelling, I'm sure) too!

Hopefully I'll hear from her by tomorrow!  Glad there's so much
interest!

Suzanne

At this point, the following people have contacted me expressing interest:

Irene (Wendy)
Tara
Bride
Serena
Michael
Rhiannon

I do not believe that I will be going.  I will post more info when I get it.
Christianna