[Herbalist] Chickweed salve

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at cox.net
Sun Apr 16 22:11:31 PDT 2006

At 06:47 PM 4/11/2006,mlaf said something like:

> [...]

I was out of town, sorry for the delay on the reply!!!

I did a google search on "chickweed salve recipes", the "recipes" part was
the magic charm.

http://www.wildroots.com/salves.htm

http://indianspringherbs.com/Salves_Ointments.htm

http://earthnotes.tripod.com/salvelotgel.htm

http://www.thegardenhelper.com/cgi-bin/ubb/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=000179;p=0

Lots of that stuff is repeats of information, but theres several variations
in the formulas and other items used.

good luck, and let us know how it turns out!

Maggie
(still back in Calafia, and wondering about doing stuff with the stinging
nettles all over the yards here)