HERB - herbal books

tbean@one.net.au tbean at one.net.au
Sun May 28 10:40:51 PDT 2006

Unfortunately because we only sell our products at about 5 different event per
year we don't have credit card facilities. My suggestion would be to go to your
bank and get a check in Australian dollars. If you are interested in my books I
will find out how much the postage and handling charges would be for you.
As far as other docuemtation is concerned I can e-mail you the documentation we
have used for many of the products that we sell.
What we have done is set up pamphlets that go out with all our products. These
detail the docuemtation for the type of product ie creams, syrups, troches,
massage creams, etc, we also have the documetation for all the herbs that we
use in each product and then for stuff like massage and lip creams that are a
bit unusual I also include documentation to show that they were actually used.
All of these have also been turned into collegia's at different times and I am
happy to send my documetation to you.
Caristiona