No subject

Sun May 28 10:40:51 PDT 2006

http://uk.my.yahoo.com

--__--__--

Message: 4
From: Jenne Heise
To: SCA-Herbalist at yahoogroups.com (Herbalists SCA),
ek-herbs at eastkingdom.org (EK Herbalists)
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 10:15:12 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [Herbalist] Briana Mitchell

Congratulations to another member of this list, Briana Mitchell, who was
honored by the East Kingdom with their order of the Maunche (the High
Order of Merit for Arts & Sciences) at Agincourt on December 21.
Vivat! Vivat! Vivat!

(Briana, sorry I couldn't be there, I didn't know they were doing it!)

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
"I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by
giving, by losing." -- Anais Nin

End of Herbalist Digest